Monday, April 14, 2008

FlexShaft part and imprinter

Sooooo, I signed up with propay.com in order to take credit cards at my shows. My first show (after my long hiatus to have younguns) is in two weeks in Cary. I am excited about going to this one. I am from Cary and there are alot of wealthy people there. So I figured if I really want to do well I need to have the ability to take credit cards.
I just ordered my imprinter off if Ebay, Mr. Imprinter.com.
I got the custom plate and slips with it for a grand total of $16.
not too shabby, It was the cheapest I could have gotten it for anywhere I do believe. I did quite a bit of searching.

Also today Richard called Foredom to see if he could just get the switch which has burnt out in my flexshaft, he can put it in, and we figured it would be alot cheaper than replacing the entire foot pedal. we were right, it cost $10 to replace the switch, the pedal would have been $25 plus shipping. I think we did alright today!

No comments: