Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I don't get it

Why hate rich corporations?
They got where they are by being smart with their money and making good decisions.
go way out on the longest limb you could possibly imagine with me for a sec.
I am getting to a point where It is more feasible for me to focus on a career of some kind. Kids are getting off to school and time is freeing up. I haven't worked for a while BY CHOICE to raise my babies into young gentlemen. we could have been better off financially if I HAD to put work before kids. So aaaanyway back to that limb
lets just pretend that I started selling lots of jewelry at the store. And then expanded to another and another, and eventually had a well known line of Jewelry. Its gets bigger and bigger, and gets as big as lets say ROLEX (still with me?) Now I am not allowed to make over what, 250,000 a year? But I want to. Where do I go from there, why does someone get to tell me how much I can make before they start seizing it?

Corporations aren't allowed to get too big to fail, how about government - can it get too big to fail? Cuz it certainly is massive and getting bigger!!!

COMMUNISM IS A BAD WORD!
COMMUNISM IS A BAD WORD!
COMMUNISM IS A BAD WORD!

No comments: