Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Net Book

I just made either the best ever purchase or the stupidest.

I got a macked out netbook (really good deal!!)

Something is telling me I really needed to get it now! I know for the time being it isn't really necessary, but If I wait the dollar is going to be worthless and taxes are gonna be so freaking high the price will likely double, in my thinking anyway.
Besides that I will need the internet as I am hiking around Thailand, right.

OK Ok no plans for Thailand yet, just thinking about an escape America route. They are fucking with healthcare and that scares the ever loving shit out of me!!! I am rushing out to get all my medical stuff done now instead of waiting.

back to my purchase, it is only really gonna suck if either my or my hubbies cars crap out, which is likely - hopefully they can hold out for 1 year. In exactly one year we will be out of debt if everything holds steady.

On that note we are selling all our stock and purchasing gold.

Gold won't lose value the way the dollar is going to!

No, I am not gonna melt this gold down, it is gold bars and coins.

And for any would be theives, before coming to my house and stealing my gold from me, be forewarned it isn't much. And for all you know I may have it buried in the ground so THE MAN can't find it and give it to the poor, oh wait I am poor - what an oxymoron!

No comments: