Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I feel like i am in a race

The racers are Obama, North Korea, and myself

Obama is racing to get Healthcare socialized before the end of the year. why, because there is an election next year, and he doesn't want this on the table, that is my best guess.

North Korea is racing to perfect their atomic bombs, which they have enough plutonium to make 6 I believe.

I am racing to get out of debt and stockpile enough cash to leave the country.
I am so close to being unsecured debt free, I can taste it. We sold our stocks (at the perfect time I might add) and we will have everything paid off by the beginning of next year, If nothing goes wrong (like a car needing to be replaced)
Once we are financially free we will be more free to flee. If they socialize medicine then really what would the point of staying in the US be? We are turning into something exactly like everyone else in the world (who's systems are proven to suck) So why not just go somewhere where there isn't a huge bullseye on our heads?

No comments: