Sunday, February 15, 2009

Grand Opening

Last night was the grand opening of the store "River to Sea" which my friends opened up in Chandler's Warf. They were kind enough to ask me to put my jewelry in their store. I have already sold 2 things. This could be very good for me!!!
Anyway last night was so much fun! I became a "bartender" I served the wine. Which was awesome because I was starting to feel old, and so many people kept saying I looked too young to be handling alcohol. that made me happy!
They has snacks and wine and all the local artists. I miss my local artist friends, it is such a fun circuit of people who all know each other from the local trade shows. I love going to parties given by the local artists too. Its been a while, but maybe I can inject myself back into the scene.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry I couldn't be there! I am glad it was so much fun and I am glad you sold things already. Awesome! This is a great way for you to get involved again which is exactly what you need to boost your creativity. Good for you! I am so happy for you.