Friday, March 6, 2009

A beautiful day!

Wow, today was gorgeous!
I decided to do a spring cleaning on my studio. It looks fab!
I am gonna start working, huh what? working? YES WORKING in my studio during my younger son's naps. That is 3 hours of work time 5 days a week. (unless hubby is home then I may take time off, I make my own hours).
I am so excited about being able to get back to it.
They are having a market in town soon which I think it will be worth my while to do, but I need to get crackin on some inventory, I stocked the store with my better items.

I do however wish the state of the economy was better.
I did want to keep anything political out, but seeing as I want to work hard and earn a living without any kind of government paycheck or welfare, I will undoubtedly blurb political stuff.
My "job" and my friends "jobs" are entertwined with how poorly the US is being run now.

nuff of that now,
I am still happy, my studio is sparkly and calling for me to create! I must answer that call.
I hope to really soon see how my jewelry has done in my friend's store so far. Waiting patiently for a check.
I will start "working" next week.
I will update on how well it goes.

til then
~ta ta~

No comments: