Monday, March 16, 2009

I haven't posted in a bit, so I must now
hubby has been off work for a week now, and older son out of school for spring break for a week and a half now.
This interupts my routines.
My workout routine has been erratic, but not gone completely.
My work routine really hasn't been established yet. I plan on working for a couple of hours at least 3 days a week. (this will eat into my workout routine, but that is ok)
I can't really get into my daily routine (how many more times am I gonna say the word routine) until it settles back to a normal hubby at work, child at school, and other child actually napping.

I got out to the studio day before yesterday. I got quite a bit accomplished, a bee made, a seahorse made, a dragonfly cleaned and ready, and a butterfly made. I took these four and one other piece into the store.
one of my bees has been sold but not picked up yet.
This is so exciting for me, I can't wait to see how it goes when the weather cooperates with the tourists plans.

I had sworn to never make a seahorse again, but decided to anyway, it wasn't as difficult as I remember. I really like the design, so I will post a pic. (not the best pic) It is not the actual piece I made but it looks almost exactly the same.



In other news, argentium. That is what I am making all my pendants out of now. I do love how it looks as a finished piece. so very shiny. I love how it solders. I did try to fuse it and I don't quite have that technique down yet.
but yeah, argentium = two thumbs up

No comments: