Sunday, November 23, 2008

Excercising the body

I need to get into shape. I have been doing my yoga practice for about 2 weeks now, minus a few days here and there (I can't seem to do it when my hubby or son is here - too distracting)
During my practice I can really pinpoint 3 spots in my body which are not up to par. I knew about them already but it really brings them into focus.

they are my wrist (I have a ganglion cyst - which may be the beginnings of arthritis (wtf I am too young) and my shoulder - (might be pulled from carrying my young son.) and my right ear. I know the inner ear is about 40% weakened, at least I am not dizzy anymore (knock on wood) _ I was plagues for a year and a half with vertigo.
I contemplated not living anymore if it continued. It was torture.

Well back to getting into shape and exercising I will apply

Newton's Law of motion to it

"A body in motion stays in motion, A body at rest will stay at rest"

No comments: