Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OK I am going to have to separate my venting into a new blog, I can't win for losing.
I NEED a safe place to out my personal thoughts. To put them in order, where I can read and re-read them and make sense of swirling thoughts in my head. A place where I won't ruffle friends feathers, because I like (LOVE) my friends, so I will take my thoughts elsewhere where I can ruffle complete strangers feathers! I don't care what Strangers think of me.


Sara if you want the new blog link, I will give it to you only. You have never given me any inclination that you mind my thoughts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you'd give me the link too. While we have our differences of opinion, I enjoy reading your thoughts and viewpoints on things.
If you don't want to, I understand.
*hugs*

--Lauren

S. Bordeaux said...

Lauren,
Please understand, I think very highly of you and consider you a good friend. I don't want politics to come between us, which may be unavoidable if you see what I write on this subject. I wouldn't feel like I could speak completely honestly knowing my more liberal friends (there are a bunch) could view it. Sometimes anoniminity allows for easier expression.
I enjoy reading and interacting with you on LJ but I cannot put political things I have to work out there.

Thanks for understanding

--S