Thursday, January 8, 2009

I feel great!

For the past 2 weeks I have been exersizing. I began with 20 minutes on the treadmill, and 30 minutes of yoga directly after.
I walk slower for one minute, then fast for 3 minutes then slow for one, then fast 3 - and so on till 20 minutes have gone by.

It was almost impossible for me to reach 20 minutes at first.

Now I require myself to complete those first 20 minutes then access my body to see how much more I can handle
well getting to those first 20 is hell, but then it is odd how my body almost goes numb, nothing hurts anymore and I feel like I am on top of the world.
I now after the first 20 - walk slow 2 then fast 2 up to the 30 minute mark. Then walk fast for 10 straight minutes, and sing along with the radio while doing it!

I am still doing my 30 minutes of yoga after the walking.

I had gotten thick around the middle over the past few months. So I am trying to slim back down, I would love to have the body of a 20 year old, though highly unlikely to ever happen.
I have odd pregnancy fat left over in my belly area. I also had some kind of separation during pregnancy, I am not sure what that is all about or if it is contributing to my thick look.

But tell ya what, I feel wonderful, so much stronger and so much more energy. My house is so very clean now!

Oh and another reason for doing this is I AM GOING SURFING AGAIN THIS YEAR- sharks be damned!!

No comments: