Saturday, April 4, 2009

I feel it

I no longer feel anger, no instead I feel hope! I feel love swelling. Love for my country, I want my children to grow up in the same wonderful place I did, and not the place this country is becoming. My love is for what my country used to stand for. And as an American citizen it is my duty to stand up for her! I will do whatever I can, whenever I can to help out the movement back towards freedom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

All the churches seem to be preaching that the End of Times prophecy is coming true and PresBo is leading the way to that end. Now I am not religious, but I find this disturbing. I would like for someone to ease my nerves on that one. And we need to fight to turn it away from looking like that.
I read the prophecy, its a bit creepy.

No comments: