Thursday, April 16, 2009

Why Hide?

Last night I was talking with my husband about me, us and our lifestyle. It was one of those fleeting conversations not one of those deep meaningful ones.
He just mentioned how much more independent I am now. I used to not want to go any where or do anything without him with me. Now I go dancing, and downtown by myself, ok ok with friends, but I am not tied to him. Lets face it someone has to be with the kids.
It is very liberating to be able to be this way. I think my need to separate from the kids a bit is the driving force and I am blessed enough to have a husband who realizes how much I need to get away.
Also I have become more of a thinker, not a bystander. I used to peruse through life not caring one way or another about things, now I do care, very much. I want to make a difference and make the world a better place for my kids (do you hear violins?)
And I am not afraid to say so!
I used to be terrified of running people off from me if they got into my head to understand what I am thinking, no more
I figure those who love me the most will always be with me! always! No matter what I say or what I do!
So lets go forth and have fun!!!

No comments: